Detailed information on Cameron W. Schuster
SCHREINER UNIVERSITY - 2006-2010; BA in Business
• Appraisal Analyst at the Glen Company, San Antonio, since 2013
• Habitat Manipulation for Ranching Partners of Texas, LLC, since 2005
Consultation and Appraisal Services to lenders, real estate investors,
including purchasing and selling advice, ranch partitioning, estate tax value, qualified as an expert witness in Texas State District Courts and Federal Tax Court.
Clients include lending institutions, attorneys, certified public accountants, ranch owners and various individuals.
Property Types - farm and ranch property in Central, West, and South Texas.
ORGANIZATIONS AND AWARDS:
• Life member of the National Skeet Shooting Association (NSSA)
• Life member of Texas Skeet Shooting Association
• Member of the Texas Deer Association
• Member of the Texas Wildlife Association
• 2012 World Skeet Champion- High Overall Average
• 2012 12-Guage State Champion
• 2009 20-Guage State Champion
• Four-year All American skeet shooter for Schreiner University
• Four-year captain of Schreiner's shooting team
Click here to view a profile for Thomas R. Gardner
Click here to view a profile for Derry T. Gardner